UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello.

Heys guys. How's it going? I've been lurking around for awhile. I bought the new X men jean and wolverine a while back and wasn't really all that thrilled they were cool but I never really got any after that. SDCC gave me a glimpse at the AOA minimates and I thought sweet, so i looked up what mates have been released. Man, you turn your back for a couple of years and wow you miss out. In the last few weeks I've bought quite a few. I'm primarily an X fan but the terminator ones look cool.

Edited by Casval

Hey Casval. Welcome to the 'Verse.

You know - New X-Men Jean Grey & Wolverine were my first minimates too & i was not impressed either. I only got them because it was the 4-pack with Magneto & Professor X . . . But sticking around sure paid off. There are some really great X-Men minimates now.

Hope you enjoy it here :biggrin:

Welcome to the 'verse! There are a lot X-Men related mates, older and newer ones. To get an impression on how much you might consider to spend for those, here is an completely inofficial "price guide", that might be usefull.

Oh, and please feel free to ignore anyone who pops up later to ask you to do weired quizzes. Just smile and nod... ;)

So far I have bought X 23 and Cable, Gambit and Psylocke The Uncanny X men set with BD Wolvie Jubilee Mags and Bishop. 90's Beast and Rogue and Lockjaw with Besty Braddock. The betsy set would have been cooler if it had included an unmasked head or one with a blindfold so you could display it as Revanche. Oh and I got General John Connor lol I'm a terminator fan as well and couldn't let that one slide.

• 1 month later...
So far I have bought X 23 and Cable, Gambit and Psylocke The Uncanny X men set with BD Wolvie Jubilee Mags and Bishop. 90's Beast and Rogue and Lockjaw with Besty Braddock. The betsy set would have been cooler if it had included an unmasked head or one with a blindfold so you could display it as Revanche. Oh and I got General John Connor lol I'm a terminator fan as well and couldn't let that one slide.

OK I've added to my collection in the last few weeks. I got Leoben/Starbuck, Tori/Anders from BSG. Iron Man mark 4/ Warmachine. Sabertooth / Skrull , Captain britain/Shadowcat, Thor/Lady loki, Anti venom/Menace, Rachel Summers/Sentinel, Rachel Grey/Sentinel, Zombie DareDevil/Zombie Giant Man, Black panther/Zombie Iron Man, and AOA box set 2 with Wolverine,Jean Grey,Apocalypse and Dark beast. Dark beast is one of my favorites. I also ordered the AOA box set 1 but BBTS hasn't gotten them in yet.