UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If only this happened EVERYTIME the bad guys won...

Nestlé

Try this link: http://joepekar.com/gallery/albums/commissions/joe3.jpg

I might also suggest the guy's website: Joe Pekar's website

It should be noted that a lot of the images he's drawn aren't suitable for people under the age of say 18 or so.

So... Does that mean I can't click it? :D

I'm a little afraid to, actually. Just how "mature" are we talking? I don't really want to see anything I'll get in trouble for later.

I, uh... wouldn't know, but if I had to guess, nothing really too mature. Probably just small things. But, between you and me, that's a guess.

I'm a little afraid to, actually. Just how "mature" are we talking? I don't really want to see anything I'll get in trouble for later.

I, uh... wouldn't know, but if I had to guess, nothing really too mature. Probably just small things. But, between you and me, that's a guess.

Uh huh. Sure. ...You sicken me. :closedeyes:

:P

Uh huh. Sure. ...You sicken me. :closedeyes:

:P

Right, and you sicken my pet goat!

Anyway, if said person has one pic of Harley, Ivy, and Batgirl, there could be more on the site. They could be hot. But I dunno. Again, it's all guesswork.

Yeah, looks to be mostly cheesecake and boobies. I don't even see any nips or anything. still, kinda-- HOLY CRAP! BLACK CAT!!! :D :D :D

*ahem*

Anyways, back to the actual batgirl picture, for some reason her boobs look off to me. Does any one else notice that? It just doesn't nab me with the "0 hawt" factor.

Remember that time I said that disussions between two people are better suited for PMs? This might be one of those times Deadpool & Alpheon.

Ok, sorry. To be a little fair though, I'm talking about the site the pic the thread is about came from. I did get carried away though. Sorry!