UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 15 Predictions.

Logan

So, with the announcment of Wave 14, what do you guy's think 15 will look like?

My Thoughts:

Thor and ?.

Iron Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Marvel Knights 4-Pack Style Daredevil and Ghost Rider.

Variant: Whoever Comes with Thor.

I acctually think we will get a Thor, finally. If they don't, Wave 15 will be the last wave.

So, with the announcment of Wave 14, what do you guy's think 15 will look like?

My Thoughts:

Thor and ?.

Iron Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Marvel Knights 4-Pack Style Daredevil and Ghost Rider.

Variant: Whoever Comes with Thor.

I acctually think we will get a Thor, finally. If they don't, Wave 15 will be the last wave.

so no type face in your prediction i am shocked :o

but i was thinking deadpool or hawkeye in that sears

You know, the more I think about it ^^ the more I see that happening, Cyc, which, IMO, is a complete shame!

I also think that the Ghost Rider movie will be a huge flop. Back in the day, Ghost Rider couldn't even keep a steady comic series going, let alone a movie. Ghost Rider just isn't a big enough name to support his own movie. That, plus Nic Cage couldn't act good to save his life.

I for one will not be seeing the flick unless I read plenty of positive reveiws.

There are SO many Marvel characters needing 'mate treatment, it's just silly to suggest another Spidey variant. (Even though we all know it's coming.)

Just look at the Avengers:

Thor

Hawkeye

Vision

Wonderman

Scarlet Witch

Jarvis (yes - I said Jarvis!)

Black Panther

Ant Man

Wasp

Yellow Jacket

Super Adaptoid

Korvac

Whizzer

Black Knight

Jocasta

Rick Jones

Captain Marvel

Moon Dragon

Starfox

Ms Marvel

Quicksilver

Marvel Boy

Nova

Warbird

Quasar

Starfox

Ultron

Namor

Kang

Klaw

Taskmaster

Grim Reaper

Enchantress

Loki

Grandmaster

And those are just off the top of my head.

Yet, we get Spidey after Spidey. Wolverine after Wolverine. Cap after Cap. I HOPE the characters above are on the list to be made. If not, someone at DST needs to have their head examined.

I agree with Reideen ( damnit that's twice in one week, someone check my temperature ;) )!!

I could happily live with the next (post 14) 3-4 waves of figures from that Avengers list, heck probably even more if they didn't give us variants but fresh figures with each wave.... Give us avengers please... and not just the 'new kind'.

Sadly I dont see that happening as the overriding thing I'm 'hearing' coming from AA is that MiniMates need mass market to make them viable ( I dont even want to get into that debate), so we're gonna see fairly large numbers of movie and the big name figures from here in.

I think most of you are right.. we'll probably see Ghost Rider in 15, I think the plan was for 2-2 packs of GR... My guess is they'll pad that out with rounding out the x-men movie figs OR the Ironman/Iron Spidey pack.

T.

p.s. GIve me a lil while to mull it over and I'll give you my 'perfect' wave 15 :)

I believe we'll have it more towards that we'll get GR minis other than that I won't even consider looking past this wave. I'll see it when I believe it. I'd love to see more Avengers/Spidey Villlains, but if they haven't given it to us, I'm not going to hold my breath. I'll take the wait and see approach. Who's to say we won't get Prof X, Magneto, Kitty, Rogues, Iceman again or even Angel. I'm tired of guessing, apparently it's only an X-Men/Spider-Man world. Maybe they'll pull that proposed Thor out of their hat for a Civil War wave if they're smart.

I believe we'll have it more towards that we'll get GR minis other than that I won't even consider looking past this wave. I'll see it when I believe it. I'd love to see more Avengers/Spidey Villlains, but if they haven't given it to us, I'm not going to hold my breath. I'll take the wait and see approach. Who's to say we won't get Prof X, Magneto, Kitty, Rogues, Iceman again or even Angel. I'm tired of guessing, apparently it's only an X-Men/Spider-Man world. Maybe they'll pull that proposed Thor out of their hat for a Civil War wave if they're smart.

Ghost Rider or one of the other marvel movies coming out next year, so maybe another wave of F4/Silver surfer or Spiderman. Because lord knows there's another way to do a Silver Surfer. Although that might explain the Sandman Target release. Who wants a new version of Venom, Mary Jane, Black costume Spiderman or Hobgoblin... wait, yeah give me Hobgoblin. And lord let me be surprised and include Lizard in the movie.... okay, now I'm off topic.

I wouldn't mind more X-men minimates if only there was more variety. Sure, give me a wolverine every wave, but give me new characters too, not another version of a character already minimated.... minimatized... whatever.

I wouldn't mind more X-men minimates if only there was more variety. Sure, give me a wolverine every wave, but give me new characters too, not another version of a character already minimated.... minimatized... whatever.

I agree. I'm a fan of Nightcrawler and yet I've not seen any up to date version of him.

And the same could be said about Spider-Man. I'd be happy if more minimates would appear but would much prefer some of the alternative costumes like Scarlet Spider and Iron Spidey than "battle damaged Spider-Man" or "unmasked Spider-Man" or "Battle Damaged un-masked Spider-Man".

Now for the next wave, I'd love to see a Civil War based one, perhaps having a pro reg character and an anti reg character in each box, say up to date Iron Man vs Iron Spidey, Thor vs Giant Man and so on.