UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadpool minimate Question

DiFabio

I recently noticed that my Deadpool minimate has trouble standing on my desk. I'm not sure but I'm going to assume this is due to the sculpt of the figures feet. Does anyone else have this problem? Is everyone's Deadpool falling over?

Edited by DiFabio

I recently noticed that my Deadpool minimate has trouble standing on my desk. I'm not sure but I'm going to assume this is due to the sculpt of the figures feet. Does anyone else have this problem? Is everyone's Deadpool falling over?

No, mine is amazing in every way.

I have more of a problem being worried about his swords as the way they have it so they can be stores on his back just feels kinda...unsafe. Like they'll just warp.

Standing wise. Haven't really tried. Right now most of my mates are in a box for now. Too much stuff for display.

Bricklink is your friend!

Make the investment in these and you won't have to worry about it.

Sort that list by the highest quantity and look for "BricksLand". They are in the US (California) and were very reliable. I paid on Friday and had them in my hand on Monday.

At 7 cents each, I bought 800 for around $60, but then again...I'm a bit touched. ;)

Edited by youbastards

Bricklink is your friend!

Make the investment in these and you won't have to worry about it.

Are those stands of some sort?

It's a basic LEGO shape that looks like a tiny satalite dish and can be used as a stand. I don't personally like them as stands since they only have the one peg and make everybody look a bit lopsided.