UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CASE ASSORTMENT INFO: plus another Classic Cylon

Xybot

BSG MODERN CYLON MINIMATE ASST:

Contains 12 MMs one each Capric, btl damage, bldy; three slsh hnd; two dl cann

BSG CLASSIC CYLON MINIMATE ASST:

Contains 12 MMs 1 each gld, blk, chrm; three slvr; two btl dmg.

... and that's exactly how it is written in the catalog. Just thought you guys would like to know!

Xy

CLICK HERE for pre-order info at stuckakid

BSG MODERN CYLON MINIMATE ASST:

Contains 12 MMs one each Capric, btl damage, bldy; three slsh hnd; two dl cann

BSG CLASSIC CYLON MINIMATE ASST:

Contains 12 MMs 1 each gld, blk, chrm; three slvr; two btl dmg.

... and that's exactly how it is written in the catalog. Just thought you guys would like to know!

Xy

CLICK HERE for pre-order info at stuckakid

Grin I know you are quoting Xy.. .but heck someone cant do math...

12 mini's

new/old

1 Capric/Gold

1 Btl Dam/Black

1 Bldy/Chrm

3 Hands/Silver

2 cannon/btl Dam

= 8 mini's total, are the other 4 random?

Thoughts?

T.

Grin I know you are quoting Xy.. .but heck someone cant do math...

12 mini's

new/old

1 Capric/Gold

1 Btl Dam/Black

1 Bldy/Chrm

3 Hands/Silver

2 cannon/btl Dam

= 8 mini's total, are the other 4 random?

Thoughts?

T.

Oh my ... so excited about info I didn't fact check. That IS only 8 a piece.

Again, just typed EXACTLY what they had on the order form. I'll see if I can dig up any info.

Xy

It is confusing reading the retailers order form.

I have

For Classic

1 Gold

1 Black

1 Chrome

3 Silver

2 Battle Damaged

4 ?

For Modern:

1 Capric

1 Battle Damaged

1 Bloody

3 Slash Hands

2 Dual Cannons

4 ?

Apparently they are sorting the vairances between the assortments the same. I doubt the rest will be random or possibly another fig. I think they may have possibly made a typo and actually meant 6 Battle Damaged Classic Cylons and 6 Dual Cannon Modern Cylons. They should be the most common figures in the assortment.

btw here is the advert page in Previews for those that don't get it. Click Here.

My guess would be:

1 chrome 1 chrome

1 gold 1 bloody

1 stealth 1 bttl. dam.

4 bttl. dam. 4 gun-hand

5 silver 5 slash-hand

although it would have been nice to have more damaged "modern" Cylons than just one, as the regular line releases will undoubtedly be plain silver (they'd better come with BOTH sets of hands though!!). It seems that the "chromes" are the superfluous chases that serve no purpose other than to be exclusive, however, I'm kinda' disappointed that the "classic" gold commander is only one per case as it seems that many people (who are interested in this line)would want one. Hopefully, these lists are all wrong and we can get at least 2 (classic) gold, and 2 (modern) battle-damaged. Six figures with a limited-run of 500 each seems a bit extreme. I'm glad I ordered a case of each!

• 1 month later...

Really Strange and makes no sense unless there was a change, but I don't think so.

The Previews Retailer form states 12 minimates per case for both series. It was the same i believe on the on-line form. They are just posting off the typo on the order form.

Chuck at DST said they were packed in 12's.... He's always cagey about sharing anything that's not 100%

I'd take that as gospel, unless you have direct proof otherwise.

The only obvious explanation for AFX is if they are repacking cases.

T.

The only obvious explanation for AFX is if they are repacking cases.

Can they do that?! I mean, isn't the whole point of buying a case to get the entire assortment?

It must just be a typo but I've fired an email off to AFX anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I need help from a BSG fan (I know, I know... I'll catch up to the show eventually...) concerning the modern cylon case.

There's a chrome cylon, which DST lists as "Capric". Why?

Also, in his definitive list (as always, thanks for those) Lurch lists "Valley of Darkness" and "Downloaded" cylons. Why?

Which of those two is the chrome one and which the bloodied cylon?

So, is it 8 or is it 12? Keep in mind, these are single packed figures.

If it's 12, $4.33 each (USD) for the preorder at Stuckakid isn't such a bad deal IMO.

If it's 8, $6.49 each is a shitty price - no fault of Stuckakid mind you, they have to make a profit - shitty of AA for raising the prices that much and expecting fans to just accept it.

Can anyone officially confirm which is correct?

I just checked AFX on the shipping for one case of modern. To my zip (52241), their site says UPS Ground is not available, but UPS 2nd Day Air is for a hefty $23.10. I'll stick with my Stuckakid preorder, thank you very much!

Classic Set of twelve (12) Minimates includes 2 x Cylon Commander, 4 x Cylon Centurion, 2 x Battle Damaged Cylon, 3 x Black Stealth Cylon, and 1 x Battle Damaged Command Cylon Centurion.

Modern Set of twelve (12) Minimates includes 4 x Cylon Centurion, 3 x Cylon Cannon Centurion, 2 x Battle Damaged Cylon, 2 x Valley of Darkness Cylon, and 1 x Downloaded Cylon.

Couldnt remember if the cleared up ratios were posted anywhere

Classic Set of twelve (12) Minimates includes 2 x Cylon Commander, 4 x Cylon Centurion, 2 x Battle Damaged Cylon, 3 x Black Stealth Cylon, and 1 x Battle Damaged Command Cylon Centurion.

Modern Set of twelve (12) Minimates includes 4 x Cylon Centurion, 3 x Cylon Cannon Centurion, 2 x Battle Damaged Cylon, 2 x Valley of Darkness Cylon, and 1 x Downloaded Cylon.

Couldnt remember if the cleared up ratios were posted anywhere

Nope, they weren't. Which one is "Downloaded" again?