UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Harry Osborn... face ideas?

dj87

hello there ladies and gentlemen

i'm looking for a head of Harry Osborn... been having a good ol' think, and searching the database, but can't really decide on one. Other than the movie version, which is him n' all... does anyone have a good idea for a specific head to use?

Namor has the classic looking eyebrows... but seems far too angry overall... there is nothing in particular that stands out as a decent choice

cheers for any suggestions

I think Blackhawk is appropriately intense without being just plain pissed. Eyes are not blue, but...

Also Captain Kirk is a very good possibility I could see. Unless he's too realistic and you wanted cartoony.

Someone on here used one of the Peter Parker heads for a Harry custom and I think that looked great.

I think they used this guys face with Norman Osbourne hair:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=665

Can anyone remember who that was?

i believe its TENIME... and that is the one i'm intending to copy... the body was a lab coat Egon, i think.

cheers for the suggestions guys, appreciate it. I reckon i'm going to go with youbastards... Hank Pym it is, blue eyes... crazy eyebrows, whilst remaining fairly neutral in expression. Also, i know my LCS has YJ/Kree set, and i recently misplaced a Kree helmet for a custom.... it is like destiny!