UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The official TV Tropes "Minimates" page!

I hope this doesn't give you all a new reason to hate me, but I've finally gotten around to starting up a new page on TV Tropes about Minimates.

Here's the link: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Minimates

Some of the more recent changes might take a while to kick in, and I tried to be as neutral as possible when I drafted it. But it's a wiki after all, so the page (especially my woefully lazy opening description) is always open to changes.

I also included a link to the Database. Ivan, if you're reading this then I hope you don't mind. :unsure:

So... thoughts?

So... thoughts?

Chocolate cupcakes are delicious.

Oh you meant about the page.

Well I think it is brilliant! I mean, it's hilarious to see all of the things that have been thought of to apply to minimates. Memetic Mutation in particular gave me a chuckle.

No objections here. :)

It's odd, in all my wasted afternoons buried in TV Tropes I never really thought about how many applied to Minimates. I'd always focus on the Television/Movie/media side and "real" things like toys faded from the fore. I think there's a whole other side to that site I've been missing.

Well, there goes my day. :D