UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

HELP 2 QUESTIONS!

Oh folly, my hopes are dashed. After seeing your login name, I assumed it was a thoughtful commentary about the ever-increasing rage in our anti-eco-politco-society concerning the lack of tightly curled hairstyles on the members of a current group of musically-inclined individuals. Your name alone has the power to convince those petulant masses that violence only hurts their cause, only hurts those who they wish to save. Alas, the disenfranchisement of these followers shall continue to grow (if you change it), threatening to destroy all that has been accomplished by those who have come before. I imagine that Ady would be able to change your name with a simple PM request and perhaps a minor contribution of a few pence in the donation bin. I must ask you, do you really wish to alter it? Do you desire all the trials and tribulations of all those who have toiled throughout the preceding centuries to be lost in the violent churnings of revolution? Think of the bloodshed. Think of the loss. ...all because you selfishly wanted to change your name. Have you no honor?

So it is decided. The inevitable hellfire shall come upon this land with a vengence and fury not known since the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

What? Someone is stealing my material? And I do mean my material. I'm entitled to it you see. Back in the day I worked retail, and my nametag was basically a printed piece of paper in a shiny plastic casing. So I took the initiative and rechristened myself Vinz Clortho (the Keymaster of Gozer). I would ask random customers if they were "the Gatekeeper."

None of them were.

Yeah, I didn't last long there.