UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where best to buy latest Minimates in the UK?

magicmilner

I used to buy them off the place that used to be advertisted on this site (the one alot of UK fans used) but now it seems to be gone

I'm try to get hold of some of the latest waves that have been released but having alot of trouble tracking them down so just wanted to know where other UK peeps are buying there minimates from now?

I used to buy them off the place that used to be advertisted on this site (the one alot of UK fans used) but now it seems to be gone

I'm try to get hold of some of the latest waves that have been released but having alot of trouble tracking them down so just wanted to know where other UK peeps are buying there minimates from now?

Lukes toy store, have only had a wee bit of trouble and he fixed it staright away. and the shipping is really good considering what certain other retailers in america will charge to ship here. just takes a few weeks to get here sometimes.

and brick and mortar Forbidden Planet when ever they have them in.

Edited by JoeyCrypts

I get most of my stuff through Luke's Toy Store. His customer service is very good and he's a longtime friend from this forum. The downside is international shipping (which is still reasonable compared to some sites).

I also know from experience that the poster above me is very good at getting the stuff you want. The downside is having to deal with him ;)

yeah, I'm a big advocate of Lukes toy store, I used to order from BBTS but the shipping was strting to cost more than the mates.

I'm looking forwards to Robs minimate emporium (or whatever your gonna call it),

BTW Rob, are you able to source any of the borders, C2E2 or TRU iron man packs?

I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I'm a big advocate of Lukes toy store, I used to order from BBTS but the shipping was strting to cost more than the mates.

I'm looking forwards to Robs minimate emporium (or whatever your gonna call it),

BTW Rob, are you able to source any of the borders, C2E2 or TRU iron man packs?

I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to help with the Borders,C2E2 & TRU packs but I rely as much as everybody else in the UK on the help we get from our US friends.....& Groundhog! :D

For the record I buy a great deal from Luke & find his service superb.

i go through lukes toy store and afx -usally between the two i get everything im hunting for as far as new minimates!!

Sorry for the double post

I've managad to hunt down most of the minimates I've missed that I wanted (i've been out of the loop for a good 6-7 months) but I'm finding it very difficult to find the Wolverine/Deadpool 2-pack (the comic version figures not the movie ones)

I've heard now that there kind of rare but does anyone know where I can possibly get them? also have I missed much in the time I've been out?

Sorry for the double post

I've managad to hunt down most of the minimates I've missed that I wanted (i've been out of the loop for a good 6-7 months) but I'm finding it very difficult to find the Wolverine/Deadpool 2-pack (the comic version figures not the movie ones)

I've heard now that there kind of rare but does anyone know where I can possibly get them? also have I missed much in the time I've been out?

drop me a PM

I have doubles

AFX's shipping to the UK is, uh, rather high.

I think I tried placing an order from there once and for whatever reason it wouldn't go trhough. Or maybe it was the shipping being too high... I can't remember.

Anyway, add me to the list of people who use Luke's store. I pretty much second everything Danny said, it's a great place for Brits to shop.