UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Norman wants you . . . .

Nessex

Hey Chaps,

Marvel.com has just announce the 3 possible options for the next Exclusive Marvel Universe figure offered to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited subscribers.

The nominees are:

*Archangel in his current X-Force costume

*Norman Osborn in his H.A.M.M.E.R. Gear

*Dark Avengers Miss Marvel

Place your votes here:

http://marvel.com/news/toystories.11583.vo...e_hasbro_figure

I'm a bit torn about who to vote for. As an Australian, the last exclusive figure (Nick Fury) was not available to me through subscription and picking it up on eBay was even harder (I'm STILL yet to get one).

So - should i vote for the figure i wish to see the most, knowing i will likely never be able to get one, but at least it will get made?

Or - do i vote for the one i want least, and hope that the figure i DO want gets a release in a normal wave - but risk having it NEVER made at all?

What's a boy to do?

My gut tells me that unless Hasbro loses the license, the 4"ers are here to stay. Which means they'll be around for a long, long time. So most of the stuff will get a mass release, unless it's an exclusive.

Wow. Minimates beat all three of those by like a year!

Almost. We have an Archangel, but not the black and silver X-Force Archangel. Considering it's a straight up repaint, it would not surprise me to see it... if the whole X-Force look continues. Which, frankly, I hope doesn't happen. Call me old fasion, but I think setting up a squad specifically to kill your enemy's makes you the bad guys.

But I said this before. beatdeadhorse.gif

Hey Chaps,

Marvel.com has just announce the 3 possible options for the next Exclusive Marvel Universe figure offered to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited subscribers.

The nominees are:

*Archangel in his current X-Force costume

*Norman Osborn in his H.A.M.M.E.R. Gear

*Dark Avengers Miss Marvel

Place your votes here:

http://marvel.com/news/toystories.11583.vo...e_hasbro_figure

I'm a bit torn about who to vote for. As an Australian, the last exclusive figure (Nick Fury) was not available to me through subscription and picking it up on eBay was even harder (I'm STILL yet to get one).

So - should i vote for the figure i wish to see the most, knowing i will likely never be able to get one, but at least it will get made?

Or - do i vote for the one i want least, and hope that the figure i DO want gets a release in a normal wave - but risk having it NEVER made at all?

What's a boy to do?

I would vote for the figure that you want too see the most because you never know you might find it on ebay or maybe it will be able for ppl to get for ppl that live in australia.

I chose ArchAngel.I hope he wins because im currently getting into comics and right now im reading allot from the 2005 year of comic's so The digital comics would help me ALLOT.

Almost. We have an Archangel, but not the black and silver X-Force Archangel. Considering it's a straight up repaint, it would not surprise me to see it... if the whole X-Force look continues. Which, frankly, I hope doesn't happen. Call me old fasion, but I think setting up a squad specifically to kill your enemy's makes you the bad guys.

But I said this before. beatdeadhorse.gif

Yeah - i'm a bit dismayed at how easily the x-Men have turned to killing their enemies. There doesn't seem to have been any apprehension either in Cyclops' willingness to sanction this kind of action. If X-Force does continue in this vein, i'm hoping that there are some serious ramifications for the team. I wouldn't mind seeing the team move towards becoming more of a Mission Impossible/Black Ops-style team, without the killing. Maintain the shadow-work, lose the fatality that stands pretty much in the face of everything the X-Men have ever stood for.

I went with Norman. I've only been doing the Iron Man stuff, but may start at the Dark Phoenix/Cyclops Comic Pack, but it's always good to give an opinion. :P Chose Norman because the line has two Ms. Marvels, and has an already very vool Archangel. Normie needs his due. And i like the suit; needs an extra head for Army building though.

I picked Moonstone, because I don't want to pay $30 again for a figure and you can technically make her with the 2 Ms. Marvel's out already. Having said that, I do hope they make the other two and think that Norman Osborn as the exclusive would be a cool mirror to the Nick Fury exclusive.

And Nessex, I would recommend working with a member here in the US to get any exclusives like that next time you want one. You now there's plenty of people who'd help you here.

Yeah - actually, i picked moonstone for the same reason groundhog.

I was more interested in Archangel & Norman, and hope to see them in a normal wave.

i think i was still a bit fresh on this board to be asking favours the last time an exclusive was released, but i've been here for a little bit now and might take your advise if the exclusive turns out to be someone i want. Thanks for the tip, mate :)

WOW - that was a brief poll!

Well the winner has been announced:

http://marvel.com/news/all.11583.the_votes...dot%7e%7edot%7e

It seems that X-Force Archangel will be the next exclusive Marvel Universe promotional figure.

I'm sure Hasbro will be pretty happy about this, as it requires zero retooling or new parts. They are just gonna get a bit of extra mileage out of there already existing Archangel molds.

So - the big question is: Who is going to the New York Comic Con 2010, and what kind of bribe will i have to pay to convince them to pick me up one of these bad boys?

YOU can get your very own exclusive Archangel Marvel Universe action figure when it premieres at New York Comic Con 2010! Just order a monthly or annual subscription at New York Comic Con and we'll hand you a nifty new Archangel exclusive toy!

WHAT!?!?!I thought that any one can get this figure when you get a monthy or annual subscribition on marvel.com not at toyfair.....*sigh*Guess I have to buy him on here and not get the subscribtion.

EDIT:If anyone goes to new york comic con 2010 and gets this figure please message me.

EDIT:Just noticed that it also said:Stay tuned to Marvel.com for more ways the figure will become available!

I'm now wondering how else we can get it

Edited by darkredshdow