UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bad Apple Minimates for the U.K.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did once wear a velvet ballgown but I guess that's another story for another time :blink:

To drag this back on topic kicking and screaming:

I have still heard NOTHING from Bad Apple Comics about my order. Bad form.

Danny, did you save the email with your order number? Does it have their contact details? Ring them... If you ring them around 5-6pm our (civilised country) time you should catch them as they're opening or getting the store ready.

Failing that... I'm sure there are plenty of U.S. based members here who would be more than happy to call them on your behalf. One after the other would likely get a result! ;)

Titan's in the same boat. They could ring on your behalf and then ring on his! :D

I did once wear a velvet ballgown but I guess that's another story for another time :blink:

Dont feel too bad...

Back in my wreckless youth I went to a fancy dress party as 'Pammy Anderson a la BarbWire' - rubber miniskirt & blouse, wig, lippy and heels... the works... Oddly by the time I came home I looked more like Eddie Izzard than Pammy!!

It really seemed a good idea when my drunken female friend suggest it whislt we were working out costumes in the pub a few weeks before the party.... Not so much though as I walked past the bus load of strangers whilst dressed in drag :S.... but like Danny that's another story..... :huh:

Rad you might want to retract that last statement :P lol

T.

Hell, I still haven't gotten mine yet. I just got off of the phone with somebody at BA, and they said they'd look into the tracking and let me know by Monday. I know my PayPal payment has cleared, but I ain't got no Minis...

I have still heard NOTHING from Bad Apple Comics about my order. Bad form.

Same here, i've attempted to contact them via their website 4 times now and still nothing :angry:

yes i have ther is ent eney were hear to get eney blanks at all and i dont trust on line stores or ebay long story but i am hoping ther will be some blakes at our first con in a long time soonerd con but i dout it

Usually the ONLY way to get blanks is via online stores or ebay along with conventions, so your in the same situation as most of us. At least you get decent cons in your country

i hate oklahoma

Don't let Rodgers and Hammerstein hear you say that...

And come on, no one's spelling is that bad. It's "any" and "there"...maybe slow down a bit.

I AM DISLEXIC I DID NOT LERN TO READ TELL I WAS ALMOST 14 OK :angry::angry:

i am not mad i it is just embarising ok

so if i dont know how to spell a word i spell it like it sonds to me and eney sonds like "eney" to me

i dont want to sond like a jerk i just get a litel difinsiv

and i am sarry i will try t work on my spelling

i am not mad i it is just embarising ok

so if i dont know how to spell a word i spell it like it sonds to me and eney sonds like "eney" to me

i dont want to sond like a jerk i just get a litel difinsiv

and i am sarry i will try t work on my spelling

Fair enough. Just remember that this is a visual medium and it is difficult to understand someone who writes phonetically.

I just got this:

Hi,

We apologize for that we have been having quite a bit of trouble with this, the webmaster who put this product up did not take international shipping into account and we have had to contact all the international orders with new shipping costs. The additional cost to ship these to the United kingdom will be $10. We apologize for the delay.

Regards,

Richard @ Auctionwiz

I have emailed them back asking them to send me an invoice, however it isn't going through their mail system!