UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what should i do?

kurtman

i just don't know what to do. there is a dark avengers for pre order on play.com for £12.99. but is it worth it?

what do you think of the pack?

oh yeah the other opion is the peter venkam/glow in the dark staypuft man wich is £6.49

Edited by kurtman

I'd go for it. Ironically ,for once this will be almost cheaper to buy from the UK than if you had initially bought from TRU.com in the US & shipped it here........... like I did before the price dropped <_< .

Much the same can be said about the GB pack.

If only Play.com became more 'regular' with this stuff then I'd buy from them.

I wonder if it's time for the return of the UK collectors' thread?

I have found that Play are great if they have the item in stock, but if its preordered and then they for some reason cant get it they just remove it from site but don't inform you of its removal or just keep moving the expected in stock date. (I have had this problem with mighty muggs from them.)

I would preorder anyway as they dont charge until the item is sent and keep your fingers crossed they actually get them in. (I also have a preorder on the minimates they show.)

i've also had my eye on that set from play... thing is, they've already moved that 'release' date back three times over the summer. that has happened in the past with another box set, which, in the end... was never available on play.

yeah i saw they moved it back a few times it kind of put me off it for a bit. oh yeah and any one that has the set, what are the characters like? good, bad or just ok

p.s. i would have loved to put ugly on the end

and talking of things getting pulled back, my copy of marvel ultimate alliance 2 suddenly won't be being sent until OCTOBER 9th

stupid amazon <_<

Edited by kurtman