UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I can't Wait till Tomorrow!

Back on topic: So is it or is it not true that Wave 28 is looking to be perhaps one of the most in-demand waves yet? The fact alone that so many more people seem literally willing to travel miles to comb stores just for this wave (n contrast to, say, patiently praying and hoping their LCS will just restock it in a few months or so) tells me a lot. The frenzy surrounding this wave is going to be epic.

Or is that just me thinking that?

When it was first announced, I figured this would be amongst the most popular waves yet (if not the most popular), and I still suspect it will be. BBTS is sold out of this wave already, if that means anything (note: it may not). This series also appears to have the "God" cases, based on the fact that no single packs are being sold on BBTS. If I were you guys and had a chance to get these, I wouldn't wait.

Edited by karamazov80

All you need is a Sharpie and a decent idea of what breasts look like and you've got a female Skrull body.

And why are we using weird fonts?

Using different fonts is a cry for help, it's a way of saying what I have to say isn't interesting to stand out on it's own so I'm going to try to attract attention this way!

T.

Don't forget color. Color is a great way of illustrating your importance.

Being off-colour can cause impotence which is of even more importance &......... never marry a proof-reader

...they're not the right type :down:

especially if you have kids, it may lead to orphans and widows before it is all said and done, leaving someone in the gutter

Back on topic: So is it or is it not true that Wave 28 is looking to be perhaps one of the most in-demand waves yet? The fact alone that so many more people seem literally willing to travel miles to comb stores just for this wave (n contrast to, say, patiently praying and hoping their LCS will just restock it in a few months or so) tells me a lot. The frenzy surrounding this wave is going to be epic.

Or is that just me thinking that?

When it was first announced, I figured this would be amongst the most popular waves yet (if not the most popular), and I still suspect it will be. BBTS is sold out of this wave already, if that means anything (note: it may not). This series also appears to have the "God" cases, based on the fact that no single packs are being sold on BBTS. If I were you guys and had a chance to get these, I wouldn't wait.

You Know What's Funny? It's Raining in North Syracuse, New York. So, I'm out of luck. Hopefully My Brother will be willing to pick them up as he drives home from work. I need a car. :( I'm a little scared I won't get these now.