UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need some help in regards to an accessory.

I am currently working on a slew of customs (for the next Custom Con) and have run into a snag. I need a PITCHFORK accessory that is in scale with a minimate. I've checked the toy stores (farm toys) and came up empty handed. Making one from scratch is beyond my abilities. Can anybody suggest something for me to try? Tridents are out of the question. I need a pitchfork gosh dang it! Any help would be great.

Tridents are out of the question.

Are you sure?

Hmmm, unfortunately the only other pitchfork I can think of that size would be the one that came with the 2007 Halloween Qees, unfortunately the handle on them is a little thick for Minimates and might need to be trimmed down. Besides, they're limited edition so they might be too pricey if you'll just be using them for customs.

Have you checked if maybe there are Kubricks or Palz out there that might have a pitchfork accessory?

Wait a minute, I just realized there may be a nomenclature issue at work here. This might be giving away your CustomCon 'mate, but MINI_MYTE did you need a pitchfork like the one farmhands use on hay or like the one Satan uses on bad people?

If you've ever seen the X-Files episode in which George Peacock is featured ...."Home" ....then I can assure you that he was a proper ol' fashion farmer :whistling: "Home" was the only X-files episode to have a TV-MA (over 17) rating .

Anyway that's all the forking help I'm giving you .

Edited by buttheadsmate