UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I didn't want this to get buried in another post. I was at my local TRU and had my friend run a few numbers and to my suprise the warehouse has open orders for BSG 2, BSG vehicles, X-men origins, and Ghostbusters 2!!!!!! Last time they had open orders the store recived product roughly two weeks later. I don't know if the xmen origins sets are the new ones shown at SDCC because the order was low compared to the other open orders. So be prepared to say goodbye to the rest of your money.

Wow...that was fast. Of course, that means three for me. Still, that means multiple vehicles (oh crap...i still have to pre-order my 8...), the two new Origins packs, and all of GB wave 2...thank god i pre-ordered BSG wave 2...:blink:

Seriously, if all of these arrive at once i will shoot the TRU CEO. No, i will train and army of Bansai trees, have them infiltrate his office, hide in ridiculously in-plain-sight areas that he won't notice, have them bring a gun, make sure i'm watching through a video camera attached to one of them, and have them kill the CEO. Then brag that i am the new DC Comics eco-terrorist, Poison Oak, and announce my plot to take over the wor-...i mean...forget what you just read. It means nothing.

Or my Bansai army will kill you. :P

Wow...that was fast. Of course, that means three for me. Still, that means multiple vehicles (oh crap...i still have to pre-order my 8...), the two new Origins packs, and all of GB wave 2...thank god i pre-ordered BSG wave 2...:blink:

Seriously, if all of these arrive at once i will shoot the TRU CEO. No, i will train and army of Bansai trees, have them infiltrate his office, hide in ridiculously in-plain-sight areas that he won't notice, have them bring a gun, make sure i'm watching through a video camera attached to one of them, and have them kill the CEO. Then brag that i am the new DC Comics eco-terrorist, Poison Oak, and announce my plot to take over the wor-...i mean...forget what you just read. It means nothing.

Uh... Time to switch to decaf?

Edited by captain_cbecker

Uh... Time to switch to decaf?

Lol, still hyped from the other day; my bad. :sweat:

Really though, i do hope that this doesn't mean that they'll all be out the same day. I'm trying so hard o save any extra cash i get, and this really isn't helping...

Funny stuff Twisted but please lay off the customising glue .

I am sure you are aware that the aesthetic miniaturisation of trees as an art-form.......... is known as BONSAI........ & that the 'Japanese' warriors' suicide charge...... is known as a BANZAI attack.

Despite that I reckon your BANSAI army will be fearsome. :D

Regards the news from TRU ........I am bloody shell-shocked by the amount of stuff we are getting .....this can't be maintained surely??!! :blink:

Edited by buttheadsmate