UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bring Comic Covers/Scenes to Life! Minimate Style!!!

AdyCarter

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's finally finished i put alot of hours into this and it is finally done. enjoy!

god i hope it's not too late!

heres the origanl source

http://www.gothamcomics.com/images/stands/...ATE_XMEN_02.jpg

minimaterized!!

ultimatexmen30av5.png

A whole slew of creative and quality entries...

I am excited just to be part of such a cool contest, with so many amazing entries. I have to say, I am impressed by the number of pieces of artwork that this competition has produced. Good job to everyone who has entered! This is really cool :D

Hot stuff, dirge! I'm loving that someone did a Turtles cover!

Ahhhhh... Good ol Ninja Turtles. My childhood heroes :D

I think I'm going to have to make some customs of those guys just so I can do some covers of classic TMNT issues.

Man, I feel so inspired now B)

(we should hold another covers contest sometime in the future... this is too much fun)

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Sep 24 2006, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh

That's great! I love that one if for no other reason than to see PP/SM set ablaze ;)

Seriously.

But all kidding aside... that's definitely a good use of a minimate, and the background adds a lot to the eqation.

*thumbs up*

lol "flaming spidey variant" nice! these last entries have been great lots of variety I can see I'll be up late waiting to check out all the last minute entries

I'm glad i was not the only one too wait last minute for this contest :D . I wanted to do something a bit different for mine. Everything in the picture is real, using good old-fashioned photography and some tricky perspective. I'll show some side angles in my custom thread. I loved doing this contest, very fun! well enough of my chatter, hope you like it.

It is an alternate cover for G.I.Joe #33 featuring a newer bad guy character named Wraith, who is a pretty mofo!

wraith.jpgawraith.jpg

It's midnight madness as the Minimate Multiverse Comic Cover Contest comes to a conclusion! (boy, I'd hate to have to say that three times fast)

Picking my three favorites is going to be terribly difficult. Compared to some of these, if my entry even gets one vote, I'll be happy and surprised.

And yet another last minute entry. Curse my poor time management skills. :D

All hail Lance Lewis, Space Detective. :)

startling53.jpg

coverFinal.jpg

For a while there, I thought I was going to be the only one without a Marvel or DC cover. It's nice to see all the variety sneaking in under the wire.