UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask Xorn!

Xorn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Bombmate V2 gossip never die?

Why do you hate this cincept so much? No offense meant J.L, but I know many if us would like a "Bombermate V2". Why the heck do we even call it that? Why not the "Earthcubemate"?

Why do you hate this cincept so much? No offense meant J.L, but I know amny if us would like a "Bombermate V2". Why the heck do we even call it that? Why not the "Earthcubemate"?

Sends you both off to your rooms without any supper.... B):rolleyes::D

You're awfully fiesty today deadpool, First you're picking fights with C.C. over at MMHQ then taking pops at JL here!

JL does have a point though, I'm getting tired of the same stuff being said over and over ,Ady has pretty much said let it drop and I guess that's how it's going to stay for now.

Look at it this way... I'd like a trip to Vegas... but just because I want it doesn't mean it's going to happen.

T.

Why do you hate this cincept so much? No offense meant J.L, but I know many if us would like a "Bombermate V2". Why the heck do we even call it that? Why not the "Earthcubemate"?

Sends you both off to your rooms without any supper.... B):rolleyes::D

You're awfully fiesty today deadpool, First you're picking fights with C.C. over at MMHQ then taking pops at JL here!

JL does have a point though, I'm getting tired of the same stuff being said over and over ,Ady has pretty much said let it drop and I guess that's how it's going to stay for now.

Look at it this way... I'd like a trip to Vegas... but just because I want it doesn't mean it's going to happen.

T.

I know, I will drop it. And I'm not meaning any offense towards J.L. He just seems to hate the concept A LOT. And as for C.C.... Yeah, that may be a little fiesty. You should see me at the Mortal Kombat forums :P . After Armageddon was released, the only people left are mentally ill.

If I hate the concept, why do I have two? At first it was just funny as the topic kept coming up. But then it kept coming and coming and coming. It feels also like everyone was trying to force it to happen. That's when it got a little annoying to me, especially when it's not them that made it happen the first time. I think it's unfair to put that kind of pressure on a few people (Ady and TBT) It's kinda disrespectful if you ask me when it keeps coming up. I just don't really care anymore. Now were are only joking around, hence bacon-mate, the stupid gun pic and question asking Xorn. I say if it ever happens, let it happen period.

Xorn old buddy.........

when will great mutants like magneto get the regognition they deserve

and when will we get a speedball minimate/marvel legend?

Not soon enough

how does deadpool know what ice man tastes like :mellow:
Long story, but it involved an office party, spiked punch, and a duck :blink:

I've tasted him. No joke. Go do it if you have one. He tastes different, I SWEAR. I am not weird!
Please seek help!

ya but you still eat kittens
Nothing wrong with eating $&*#^

Hey Xorn, why have the boards been extremly active as of late?
Global Warming

^Active really? But isn't this good news?
Yes, for ducks.

Global Warming

It actually probably isn't all that active...I've just been posting too much...:(
Yes

Our oracle has left us!! First Santa, now Xorn...

:D

We are both omnipresent! But sometimes we like to take naps.

Global Warming

Pimps need to respect other pimp's domains, plus you need a Pimp Passport to travel to another Pimp's area.

After Armageddon was released, the only people left are mentally ill.
And yet sales increased: proof there is no justice in the world.

If I hate the concept, why do I have two? At first it was just funny as the topic kept coming up. But then it kept coming and coming and coming. It feels also like everyone was trying to force it to happen. That's when it got a little annoying to me, especially when it's not them that made it happen the first time. I think it's unfair to put that kind of pressure on a few people (Ady and TBT) It's kinda disrespectful if you ask me when it keeps coming up. I just don't really care anymore. Now were are only joking around, hence bacon-mate, the stupid gun pic and question asking Xorn. I say if it ever happens, let it happen period.
Global Warming and Ducks

yo Xorn my turn,

hmm,

will i ever get rich?

when will 50 cent get shot again?

can i get my soul back from the devil?(i kinda sold it for a pack of peanut :mellow: )

when will minimates doninate the world?

when will bush finaly eat his boot?

will there ever be a whole team of new warriors minimates?

and will i get them?

last one:

would i ever get a life?

My Question is simple but complex please answer...

Are we there yet?

My Answer is complex but simple...

Maybe!

yo Xorn my turn,

hmm,

will i ever get rich?

when will 50 cent get shot again?

can i get my soul back from the devil?(i kinda sold it for a pack of peanut :mellow: )

when will minimates doninate the world?

when will bush finaly eat his boot?

will there ever be a whole team of new warriors minimates?

and will i get them?

No. Yes. Maybe. Sooner. Later. Never. n/a.

last one:

would i ever get a life?

Unless you're a bot, I'm guessing you already have got one starting just over 17 years ago. The big question is "will" you ever get a better one ;)

• 6 months later...

Well, today, I was really bored, so I've got to know Xorn, who the heck are you? (assuming you still exist...) Oh, and if you don't come back, I call dibs on a Xorn avatar.