UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Superman Returns Some More

AdyCarter

The big question is, will there be a sequel? So far no confirmation from WB that they are green-lighted for the next chapter. Originally they (Singer & WB, I think) said that if Superman Returns breaks the $200 Mil mark domestically (currently at $190.2 Mil) then they will go ahead with a sequel.

Superman Returns was/is a good movie. It wasn't quite the bang that everyone expected, but it is a damn good film. I would like to see a sequel, but give me something new!! No more Luthor as the main villian, we've seen Zod, move on. Give us Brainiac or Darkseid or someone, anyone new.

Would be interesting to see Brainiac as a villain. It's unfortunate they went the petty criminal route with Luthor, loved the business shark angle that Byrnes and STAS came up with myself. I personally would love to see Parasite in a major role, but I'm sure WB is going to stir away from repeating some of the mistakes they made on the latter Batman movies.

I really enjoyed :superman: for what it was, but do we really need Singer directing a freaking remake of Superman 2 now? Come on Warners, learn from the mistakes you made in this film and give the public the Superman movie they really want. Keep the cast, but stop with the 20 year remake angle!

Cool another Superman movie. I liked the movie. It was just what I expected, but it still lacked something. Just can't put my finger on it.