UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

a fast delivery

BrobotC

Yeah, I'm usually one of the one's saying lay off and leave the moderating to the staff, but Clayface you've been a member too long to be posting in the wrong section. This is more suited for the flea market or arms section of the forum.

wow,i feel stupid now,huh :(:mellow::blush:

i posted it because i wasnt going to buy a producvt from ebay or something,and since im not buying or selling,i just wanted to know good sites to buy minimates,but whatever it doesnt matter now

I'm not sure there is a perfect section for this thread, sure the flea market seems like the right place but it could have gone in any of the general topics threads too, how about I answer the question and we let the thread die in peace? :)

Clayface, Your title says you're in San Ysidro and in my personal experience AFX have shipped to San Diego very quickly. I've had next day/two day turnaround on the cheapest shipping options when I lived there, simply because they ship from a warehouse in LA so it doesn't take long to come down the coast.

T.

p.s. Please remember to go to AFX via the adverts above to contribute to the verse!

I'm not sure there is a perfect section for this thread, sure the flea market seems like the right place but it could have gone in any of the general topics threads too, how about I answer the question and we let the thread die in peace? :)

Clayface, Your title says you're in San Ysidro and in my personal experience AFX have shipped to San Diego very quickly. I've had next day/two day turnaround on the cheapest shipping options when I lived there, simply because they ship from a warehouse in LA so it doesn't take long to come down the coast.

T.

p.s. Please remember to go to AFX via the adverts above to contribute to the verse!

thank you very much,thats all i needed too know :biggrin: