UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WW Chicago Pics & Release Date

I've never seen Battlestar Galactica, or know who those characters are.

HAR - You really should check it out. It's one of the best sci-fi shows I've seen in a long time. Rent season one on Netflix or at your local rental store. You won't regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm a bit bummed that it looks like we won't be receiving these by Fall as originally announced. As much as I LOVE the new BSG, I was really looking more forward to the "Classic" BSG mini's which will be an even L-O-N-G-E-R wait. Don't get me wrong, I'll be getting ALL of these minimates, but I was hoping for something a little more "realistic"(like Star Trek TOS 6") to represent the new BSG and the blockiness of minimates to capture the campy-fun of the original series. Either way, I will surely be amassing squadrons of BOTH of these series (hopefully by the end of 2006)!!

Seems like there's been a huge delay in all minimate related product this year. Lots of announcements but no product. Could all this be as a result of changing factories? I'm concerned about all this product getting dumped on to consumers at once.

I am interested in the BSG stuff - both current and especially classic. However if these hit at the same time as the first DC wave, I'll really have to pick and choose what's more important to me. Had they been staggered in their release, I'd be able to get them all. If they come all at once, or even within a couple of months of each other, I'll have to pass on the BSG stuff.