UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Wars Lego question

The_Donster

OK, so I picked up about 3 games a week or so ago and the complete Star Wars Lego was one of them. So far I am enjoying it, but I keep hitting obstacles, since I can't use the free game mode until I beat each section. My question is on the Kamino section of AOTC, how does Obi Wan or R4 get to the bridge? The scene is after Jango blows up sections of the bridge and escapes to the tower. There is a red button that extends the bridge out, but not enough to jump with either character and neither can use the grapple hook. Does anyone have a clue on this?

:lol: You are correct sir and I discovered it once I ask the question of course. Now I'm stuck on ROTS part after I've rescued Palpatine and need to get R2 over some hump. According to what I read, I'm supposed to use the force to make a bridge or somesort <_< Who would have thought a game geared towards kids would be such a thinker?

MiniMom, myslef and our son are having a blast playing Lego Star Wars 2 right now.....in fact MiniMom is almost done the whole thing lol....thanks to school and homework I am a bit further behind but I love it...cant wait to play some more Lego games!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Yeah, I want to play Lego Batman, but I'm too cheap to pick it up right now. My next major purchase is the wireless doohickie for the 360 and router for the computer. I'm wondering with online play if I'm going to need to upgrade my controller to the one with keys on it or not :ermm:

Yeah, I want to play Lego Batman, but I'm too cheap to pick it up right now. My next major purchase is the wireless doohickie for the 360 and router for the computer. I'm wondering with online play if I'm going to need to upgrade my controller to the one with keys on it or not :ermm:

while i don't understand most of what you said i can say that lego batman is cool. the best part of the game is you can play as the villains. i mean in story mode not just free play. some of those levels are more fun that the batman and robin levels.

Yeah, I learned last night to use google to key word where I'm at and then it will pull up a video for me to watch. Seemed to help with both Kamino and the Chancellor 616Commando, because the online strategy guides were a bust :( Max, I was talking about the Wireless Networking Adapter. I plan on picking up that and the wireless router and then I'll pick up more games. Some folks have been bugging me since I got the thing to get online and I've been pretty slow about doing it. Quick question and thanks for the Lego Batman recommendation, do I need the messenger kit when I'm online?

In LEGO Batman, it has a really cool thing in Arkham Asylum that lets you custom a Min---LEGO character out of a few body parts.

I made a Modern Robin, something that looks a lot like the Modern Batgirl, and Super Friends Batman. All pretty cool, really! :)

• 4 months later...

Ah, LEGO Batman has been a highlight for the LEGO series. However, LEGO Indy 2 is really looking great. It's going to come with a full, Co-Op, level creator as well as all the normal content we see in a LEGO game. Think Little Big Planet meets LEGO Indy 1. It's going to be sweet!

And don't forget, for the record, LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Rock Band!

neo

Yeah all of these upcoming games are looking awesome. I played the Indy 2 at SDCC and it looks like it is going to blow away the first. My son is really excited for Harry Potter Lego and has had a blast playing Indy, SW, and Batman. They are the perfect game for kids as they can't get a game over.