AdyCarter

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The Juggernaut and Reed Richards??? Come on think about it, Jug's indestructible, and Richards has the white streaks in his hair...plus he's very flexible??? Sorry just wanted to move this quiz along!

Serious guess- Mimic is her father?

Weird. I definatly posted the answer...but It's gone.... weird. Maybe it didn't go through?

Anyways, it was originally thought that Destiny and Mystique were the parents, with Mystique impregnating Destiny by morphing into a man. They almost used this "origin" for Nightcrawler too, but Marvel thought it was too risky of a story in the 1980's.

Weird. I definatly posted the answer...but It's gone.... weird. Maybe it didn't go through?

Anyways, it was originally thought that Destiny and Mystique were the parents, with Mystique impregnating Destiny by morphing into a man. They almost used this "origin" for Nightcrawler too, but Marvel thought it was too risky of a story in the 1980's.

OMG!

freaky lesbians :P

what happend to him anyway?

Actually, I found a cover with Vengeance saying "Vengeance is mine!" I found Luke Cage saying the same thing, text and all, in the first Hero for Hire. So ol' Vengeance is on the New Avengers now :P So uh, question....

Cable has 2 "brothers", name em.

Hint: They aren't brothers, but could be called that. Possibly closer...