UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited?

Bob Harris

Since it's not very easy to get the newest Marvel comics here in Germany - I usually do read the TPBs, which means I'm way behind the actual stories - I thought about buying an annual subscription to Marvel Digital Comics. I don't really like to read at the screen and not on the toil, ehm, read real printed paper issues, but I would get the possibility to not only catch up, but also read some stuff I'd never get my fingers on here.

Does anyone around here have some experience with that? Is it cool? Does it get on your nerves?

_____

Edit:

D'oh! I just found that thread. I'm sorry for opening up this new topic, but I forgot to use the "+" in front of "+Marvel +Digital +Comics" when I used the Search before! I do apologize, so if any kind mod is around, you can delete this one. Sorry. :blush:

Edited by Bob Harris

Generally I can finish a Marvel comic in one sitting :P

I have dabbled with the Digital stuff & it is OK but ......... & I always struggle to explain the 'but' . I think my print-orientated background influences me as does my 'collecting gene' . The colours are right,the pages are right,the stories are the same ....but...! Not helping am I?

I actually have a subscription to digital comics it is generally easy to use and they have lots of good comics to read from older spiderman comics to ultimate, also there is not a strain on your eyes b/c you can view by panel, by page or blow up the words. I hope this helped