UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Terminator 4

karamazov80

Don't know if anyone else here is interested, but pics of Hot Toys T-600 and T-700 were released today. They look freakin' amazing, of course:

http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthre...;extra=page%3D1

In a world where money grew on trees, I would get both. But, with the Predator (and possibly Watchmen) stuff coming up as well, something has to give.

Edited by karamazov80

• 6 months later...

I left with the T600 Weather Rubber, Marcus Wright and T600 Martin Liang Signature and I will have full complete set !

post-3218-1252683199_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1252683263_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1252683306_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1252683343_thumb.jpg

post-3218-1252683858_thumb.jpg

Impressive, Watoke. Do you keep them all "MIB"?

Have you heard/seen that they are coming with a new John Connor in black whose accessories include an Aquabot (or whatever it is called) arm and a PDA of some kind for the exclusive?

Edited by karamazov80

Impressive, Watoke. Do you keep them all "MIB"?

Yes, i keep them MIB and i wrap them up in those transparent plastic :P

Have you heard/seen that they are coming with a new John Connor in black whose accessories include an Aquabot (or whatever it is called) arm and a PDA of some kind for the exclusive?

Hmm.... not that i know off .... there's some rurmours on it ...but HT did not verified it ... so I guessed it wouldn't happend for now for sure .... all t4 figures will be fully release by Dec 2009....

i see ...i saw the the first pic ...but HT didnt confirmed anything ...hmmm... it will be cool if they were to release the version, but I would prefer they release T800 and T800 Arnold version :)

Agreed! They could do a nude Arnold from T4, but this would probably require a new license to use his likeness, and I doubt they would do that unless they went the T1 route and could do 2-3 versions of him (Tech Noir, Police Station attack, and possible massive battle damaged version). Updated Terminator 1 figures would be must-owns for me. Given that, some part of me hopes it never happens. My wallet needs a break.

Edited by karamazov80

yeah. possible ...just like the AVP ...they started with AVP ...then AVPR ...then predator 2 ... back to the 1st PREDATOR....

So, hope the HT bring those T1 figures in ....that would be awesome ...but guess, it's gonna be a big damage to the pocket :P hehe

That second John Connor is now official, available for view from the Hot Toys site. Looks pretty boring to me, but might be nice for fans of the film.

post-1827-1252784982_thumb.jpg

Yup, and so is the BD Ironman ! looks cool .... have pre-ordered John Connor :) ...