UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A momentous look back

So I hit a milestone today. I filled up my inbox when I hit my 500th message. So as I'm cleaning out several years worth of messages, I remember what most of them are based on the title. And I'm realizing just how many people I really have traded with here, how many good times we've had, and how honestly few bad spots there have been. I am not the easiest member to get along with. I KNOW that. And I thank each and every one of yall for putting up with the likes of me. It is yall who make me want to come here every night (or day. or at least once a week).

So I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you. It's been worth every minute of being here.

And also, we need bigger inboxes. :P

In every asylum there is one inmate who actually makes the other inmates feel normal....congratulations :D

Whilst I sometimes read your posts with some trepidation your genuine love of Minimates shines through which always makes them entertaining. As a fan of Lost,& Sawyer in particular, I invariably read what you post 'hearing' Josh Holloway (James Ford) in his Southern drawl. Ironically Holloway spent a lot of time losing his natural Southern accent when he started his acting career only to use it for his role in Lost.

500 PMs? What percentage don't end with the word...'off' :P