UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Minimate Sale on at AFX.com

Over at AFX.com, for those of you who don't know, they are having a minimates deal right now that if you buy either:

Battle Star Galactica Series 3

Star Trek Series 4

Star Treck Series 5

Marvel Hulk movie wave

Marvel Series 23

Marvel Series 24

You can get one of these for free:

Battle Star Galactica Razor

Iron man through the ages + web suit spiderman

Iron man hostile takeover

If you havent' picked up any of the new mates for marvel it is a pretty good deal as you can get a old exclusive that was once kinda hard to get plus a pretty decent set or the hostile takeover which is very cool.

They had pretty much the same deal last month, only they had different sets you could buy to get the deal. I also think that they had waves 23 & 24 for $25.99 before they had this deal. I think that usually you pay about the same on their site regardless of what deal the say they're giving you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump NorthRaider!

I have been waiting for AFX to announce that Secret Invasion & The Punisher are in stock rather than for 'Pre-Order'.

Today you will notice that 'Secret Invasion' no longer exists . This scenario happened recently with DSS ,for the record did anyone here buy DSS from AFX?

From my end though the Punisher War Zone boxset is still marked as a preorder... but then hasn't somebody on the board already mentioned before AFX's tendency to start selling certain items even though their "status" on the site has yet to be officially updated?

As for the other minimate waves on sale... did their prices go down visibly from last time? Looks like they haven't changed much to me. And AFX's promos are applicable even to buyers abroad right? I don't have either of the Iron Man boxsets or a Web Armor Spidey yet so their "deal" is mighty tempting to me... unluckily (or perhaps luckily) for me their shipping rates seem a tad pricey.

I don't know what they are to ship to the Philippines, but they're a bit pricey to the US also. If you need what they have on sale it usually works out. I got my Hulk wave with the Hostile Takeover set for around $30 when I got it and I thought that wasn't too bad. One of my problems is they did have waves 23 & 24 on sale until they started this promotion. Without the sale price, I probably won't be getting them through there.