UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Speed Racer to be at TRU Early Sept..

When someone posted when would they be coming out and where.... Adam from AA replied...

"The first 2 sku's just shipped to TRU, the diecast figure with car and minimate figure with car so they should hit the shelves probably the first week of september. then the action figures and deluxe car with figure will be close to october/november.

adam"

Here's the thread

http://artasylum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSE...c=28.msg635#new

T.

Wow so after all the guesses over which are the next new mates to hit it looks like it will be Speed.

Easily my least anticipated of the bunch. I like Speed Racer as much as the next guy, just not sold on the new version or seeing them 'mated. I preferred the Resaurus line myself. Of course, that could change once I see the actual product (lord knows it did with LOTR when I couldn't resist buying them).

I'm much more interested in seeing the BSG and DCD stuff right now. (I think Marvel is even further down the list than Speed though, sadly...)

Wow so after all the guesses over which are the next new mates to hit it looks like it will be Speed.

Actually aren't the first DC Minimates due in late August? (they're originally scheduled for August, but with DCD you never know) That'd make them next.

There's so much Minimate goodness coming I'm on overload....and I'm broke so it's gonna be tough keeping up with this stuff.

I'm really excited about the Speed Racer minimates. I think they look great and will be haunting TRU come early Sept (gee...like I don't now!)

Jeff

I think the two SKUs are for the "diecast figure with car" and the "minimate figure with car".

However he also mentions that there are two Minimates and cars, Speed Racer and Racer X, so we'll have to see.

I really hope these are something I get to see when I'm in the States next month.