UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

African American Female

Kassle

Hey folks -

I've spent a significant amount of time poring through the minimate database. I'm looking for an african-american female head. Are there any others, aside from Uhura & Storm?

Also, does anybody know if there is a hairpiece which either is or resembles dreadlocks (in a ponytail)?

Thanks muchly -

Kassle

Ironically I was going to ask the same question a couple of days ago & trawled through Central & The Database trying to find the same specific 'heads' . The relative scarcity also applies to males but I suppose it purely reflects the reality of the scarcity within the various 'Universes',Marvel,DC ,Star Trek etc.

The character I was working on was Martha from Dr.Who & X-Men 3 Storm was the best I could find although not quite!

Edited by buttheadsmate

Ironically I was going to ask the same question a couple of days ago & trawled through Central & The Database trying to find the same specific 'heads' . The relative scarcity also applies to males but I suppose it purely reflects the reality of the scarcity within the various 'Universes',Marvel,DC ,Star Trek etc.

The character I was working on was Martha from Dr.Who & X-Men 3 Storm was the best I could find although not quite!

If we could get Dr Who, it wouldn't be an issue, now would it?