UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dark Reign SPOILERS

Trekker 42

So ends the Secret Invasion and so comes to power Norman Osborn the Green Goblin. Kick ass.

But some questions remain such as what's with the Dark Avengers? What becomes of the Thunderbolts now? And who the hell could Norman have befriended that can make Doom, Loki, and Namor piss their pants?

As for the first two, I don't know jack about the Dark Avengers but I know Eric o'Grady joins the Thunderbolts (I always knew he'd eventually be a Thunderbolt. I wonder if he'll grim up or will he take to watching the blonde Black Widow showering? (She's going to be a T-Bolt too.))

And who is Norman's friend? My vote goes to The Beyonder. The Beyonder is the single most powerful character in the Marvel Unverse who is still somewhat human and is one of the only guys who can kick the asses of the combined powers of Doom, Namor, and Loki, not to mention the other members of that group. And the fact that he was in the Illuminati series and pretty much every moment of that series seems to foreshadow something, this seems even more likely. And I bet that War of Kings will have something to do with the Infinity Gauntlet.