UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PSP ownwers, HELP!

Trekker 42

Having recently purchased The Incredible Hulk with its nifty digital copy, I havebeen trying to put it on mt PSP with no success. None. It's on my computer, mocking me, but I can't seem to get it to play on my PSP, which is kinda the point of Digital copies.

Please, if anyone has had success with this, HELP!

Okay, if I remember this correctly, you need to put your memory stick duo into your computer, open of the PSP folder, followed by the Video folder. Have you done that or is that where in the issue lies?

The issue lies in that a video folder does not exist and that when I created one, it still didn't recognize Hulk

Needs to be encoded as an MP4 file. Do you have a converter? And what kind of file is it already? I've never bought "digital copies," as--I mean, I've heard--there's plenty of software that transcodes DVD files to MP4s and other video file formats.

...or so I've heard. :whistling:

I've also found that, oddly, only sometimes, the PSP/VIDEO folder needs to be just that: capitalized. Once, on my friend's PSP, we couldn't get his pictures onto it, because the directory name wasn't capped. Another time, it worked just fine in all lower case, and was autoformatted by the PSP's own software. So, did you try making the directory name all caps?

Edited by Alpheon

Needs to be encoded as an MP4 file. Do you have a converter? And what kind of file is it already? I've never bought "digital copies," as--I mean, I've heard--there's plenty of software that transcodes DVD files to MP4s and other video file formats.

...or so I've heard. :whistling:

I've also found that, oddly, only sometimes, the PSP/VIDEO folder needs to be just that: capitalized. Once, on my friend's PSP, we couldn't get his pictures onto it, because the directory name wasn't capped. Another time, it worked just fine in all lower case, and was autoformatted by the PSP's own software. So, did you try making the directory name all caps?

Actually, I don't have a converter. And the so-called digital copy is a copy meant to go on htings like IPods and I currently have it on Window's Media Player. Is that my issue, it's an incompatable file? Probably.

Oh well, I'll just put it on Mom's IPod (Don't have my own, but seeing as digital movies are beocming the norm, I might just get one.) and use it as a fun thing.