UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog!

Jad

I tried to find a thread for Dr. Horrible, but I guess we never made one? Anyway, if you're not hip to the Dr. Horrible jive, check this out first. It runs about 40 minutes.

http://www.drhorrible.com/

Back? Awesome. Now we may discuss its greatness at length.

So for the upcoming DVD release, they're going to include fan-made video applications for new members to the Evil League of Evil. More info here:

http://evilleagueofevil.com/

Well I found myself with a creative streak one afternoon, and threw this together. Who knows, if the Powers That Be like it, I may end up on the DVD! Check it out, I hope you like it!

Good stuff, you seem to have that "Whedon-esque" humor down pretty well. I actually watched those videos last week, after seeing people here bring it up periodically (e.g. "give us Dr. Horrible Minimates," etc.). When people were referencing it here, at first I kept thinking that they were talking about "Mr." Horrible from the They Might be Giants song "Someone Keeps Moving My Chair."

Anyway, I like Neil Patrick Harris, I like Fillion, I like Whedon OK, and I like the blog-show-thing. Could make for a fun, quirky little show in the vein of the vastly unappreciated live action "the Tick." Given the popularity of comic movies, now might be the time for that kind of wacky spin on super heroes.

Edited by karamazov80

Very amusing... Got say that was a great way to waste my internet bandwidth :D

Thanks for linking to that and your vid... One small but evil point to make about your audition....

"1. Henchmen need not apply. Please contact your union."

T.

"1. Henchmen need not apply. Please contact your union."

T.

Thanks everyone! Yeah, about that thing about no henchmen. I'm betting that's 'more of a guideline than a rule', to quote Dr. Venkman. I figure if my video is good enough, they won't be strictly anti-henchmen. Besides, isn't Evil founded in the idea that we should break the rules? :biggrin:

I love Dr Horrible, my wife and I went to the panel at SDCC and we even listen to the soundtrack so much that our 5 and 3 year olds sing along in the car! The Buffy musical was great and this is just awesome. Neil Patrick Harris is awesome (if you don't watch How I Met Your Mother you should because he is hilarious!)