UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Countdown Thread

as i mention before i am crazy excited about this wave! forget the army of Cardassins I am building an army of Sisko. just kidding I will be getting as many of that two pack i can get my hands on so i can make a crew with the movie outfit. that will be awesome. I am so glad that the army builder is paired with a character that can be easily changed to make others. thanksgiving is going to be an all out battle.

You said it! Me, my bro, and my cousin vs my dad and my uncle in the annual football game will be a -

Oh, you meant the minimates; i'm sorry!! ;)

I can't wait for tribbles kirk. I loved the 3", though i never had one, and really want to see some 2" scale Tribbles.

Not to double post, but three days!

Luckily, my school has a half-day that day, and then we're off for Thanksgiving for, like, 2 weeks! Yay!! :D

I totally know what you mean. I woke up today excited! I am taking an early and long lunch to get these bad boys.

as i posted here My LCS does not have them on their list either. when i called they said they were getting minimates in this week, and when i asked which ones they said... ironman through out the ages :(

That's not too bad!! you could give it to me!! ;)

I'll have to check my LCS. Hopefully it is a no, because my mom can't take me tomorrow...:(