UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Twisted Two-face's customs

Other:

Mask made from packaging-tray plastic.

I guess you'll think 'sarcasm' but if that mask is from a packaging tray....I'm impressed....seriously ! Goggles(?) .....the U.Cap,Blue Beetle,Catwoman & the upcoming Mole man...............I wish :D

Yup, i made the entire mask from packaging. It took all of about 5 minutes actually; you should give it a shot. <_<

:P

• 3 months later...

Merry Christmas!! As a gift for all of your eyes, i've got a new batch to show, and a few new designs!! By few, i mean 8. :P Welp, lets not waste any time, shall we??

First up, we finish that Wolvie Origins set i had done for myself, because there wer just too many damn characters in that movie:

Colonel William Stryker:

2w1y59g.jpg

Complete with Adamantium pistol.

Next up something i'd wanted to do for a while, and finally had the parts to make; Jean Grey Through the Ages!!!!!

Marvel Girl:

2evdisk.jpg

"Here Comes Tomorrow" Phoenix:

66ltn6.jpg

"X-men: Evolution" Jean Grey:

294qtr7.png

"X-men: The Movie" Jean Grey:

wb2p9c.jpg

Had to adjust the lighting to get the darker details, but it looks kinda neat!!

And a group shot with my old Dark Phoenix and the official Phoenix:

2isxlh.jpg

Now for something completely different, and somewhat old:

Recovery Suit Superman:

ippqaa.jpg

I wasn't sure about the bulk, but he looked really odd as a "vanilla" plus hair...:confused:

And a few quickies:

President Lee Adama:

w6papu.jpg

Tony Stark:

2d8mmgj.jpg

My new favorite custom!! So simple, yet so effective. :)

Transformation Tony Stark:

28vem1f.jpg

Lastly, i'm adding to my somewhat of a "sneak preview" Black Canary design!! Why, DCD; oh why did you cancel the line before these?? What am i talking about?? Well, that'd be:

The Green Arrow Family:

11j17vr.png

1st Appearence Black Canary

Connor Hawke

Red Arrow

Modern Black Canary

t4zjn8.png

1st Appearence Green Arrow

Modern Speedy

Arrowette

Modern Hal Jordan

MAJOR. WANT. I really hope to be able to make all of these one day, after i get an official DCD Green Arrow minimate.

Oh, but one of those will definitely be made. Which one?? If you know me, you will know, and the one will be part of a MUCH larger set. Because of the event he/she is from was supposed to be small but is now HUGE.

Get the hint yet?? :P

Anyway, thanks for looking guys. All comments and crtitques accepted!! :)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Some great customs there buddy.

I LOVE your dark phonix!

Here Comes Tomorrow is an awesome custom too! i'd really like to see one on a clear orange base like the DST Marvel line did!

And i love that you are even delving into Evolution to further your jean collection. Evo Jean is also a great custom!

Hopefully we'll see a modern Black Canary from you soon ;)

Edited by Nessex

IMO , Black Canary was the biggest oversight in the entire DC line. The Justice League just feels like it's missing something without her. Hell, I would have took Zatanna over Ma Hunkle...but I guess they weren't expecting to stop as soon as they did. If they had only released one more wave with Dinah and a complete Teen Titans roster, I would have accepted the demise of DC much better (although secretly I had dreams of a complete Legion of Superheroes set.)