UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello From Chicago

Hello all, 38 year old Minimate fan from Chicago checking in.

I have two daughters and they are the reason I opened my Star Trek Minimates. They are 5 and 3 years old, they love these little guys.

I have the 3 inch Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Gorn, Khan and Mugato (spelling and name?)

I enjoy the 3-inch size much more than the 2-inch, but still buy the 2-inch.

I love the Star Trek Minimates, but I have purchased a Spiderman/Spiderwoman set too.

The new Borg are incredible, if they were sold on their own... I would probably buy 20...

I would love a 5-pack Borg Collection - Locutus, Borg Queen, 2 Drones, and 1 Semi-Assimilated Human.

Anyways, cool looking site... I am glad I joined.

2zidcvo.jpg

2q82hiu.jpg

b46mhx.jpg

Thanks... I will post often and when I purchase new items.

I agree, but taking off the chest-plate armor and the leg armor shows off the Starfleet uniform... so you could actually make a few slight variations with about 6 Borg drones. Also from my picture above, flipping the armor makes another character???

I hope they make more Borg variants... I would buy tons... I am a Borg freak and they are really all I have kept from collecting years ago. And a few Star Wars items.

Edited by BojTrek

I agree, but taking off the chest-plate armor and the leg armor shows off the Starfleet uniform... so you could actually make a few slight variations with about 6 Borg drones. Also from my picture above, flipping the armor makes another character???

Yeah, I noticed you did that, and suspect that others will do the same, but if they did one more Borg, then you could switch that torso and attachments to make 4 different Borgs or more! Plus, a different head and an eye-piece on the other side would be nice. But, we work with what we have, right? :)

With Battlestar Galactica, DST gave us an army-builder 5 pack and numerous re-releases to satisfy people's demands. Let's hope they do something similar here (like the 5 pack that you suggest, for instance).