UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

7" Action Figure Carrying Case

Alpheon

I'm looking for a carrying case for my opened (loose) Halo 3 figures. I need one desperately, but all my attempts at finding one have only turned up Star Wars vintages costing upwards of $100. I'd like something monochrome and without advertisement, if possible.

I seem to remember that a long time ago there was a thread about Marvel Legends carrying cases, or something, but a few searches turned up nothing.

Anyway, just something that'll hold loose 5"-8" figures for easy transport would be wonderful. Thanks for any suggestions you have. This issue has been driving my stress level up a few notches over the past few weeks, as Master Chief has no place to live. :(

Don't know what kind of "carrying case" you are looking for, exactly, but if you just want some way of storing your figures and accessories in little cubbies, you might consider looking at tackle boxes at local bait shops or Academy Sports, or maybe even tool boxes.

Don't know what kind of "carrying case" you are looking for, exactly, but if you just want some way of storing your figures and accessories in little cubbies, you might consider looking at tackle boxes at local bait shops or Academy Sports, or maybe even tool boxes.

I was thinking something more along the lines of a case meant to preserve, protect, and make portable figures this size. If at all possible, I'd like something that gives each figure his own space, laid out on felt...but alas, my dreams don't always shape reality.

I have a magNIFIcent toolbox for my Minimates, but for the Covenant & Co., it just wouldn't work. :( I appreciate your suggestion, though.