UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A reminder

TM2 Dinobot

it would be too cool if there was another exclusive mate. Perhaps the cancelled JL Hawkgirl might make an appearance?

Nah, we'll be lucky if we get sloppy seconds on John Stewart GL. Im going to WWC, but i already bought a GL on ebay in case he's a no-show.

If there is any free mate of any sort there though, i will try to pick up a bunch.

Art Asylum I belive.

handsomevil> The SDCC list is still active. :P

I could be wrong, but I think he posted that for the unlikely event that WWC has an exclusive different than the John Stewart mini... like if they decided to give out a Hawkgirl at this con as opposed to John...

It will be the john stewart at WWC. And as Ady Says you need to look for the DCD booth... oh and check the DCD website for the password, that's where it was 'issued' before, just in case it's different.

Also If you are going to WWC (or have a hookup that can sort you out)and have your name on the list then let me know so we can help out the folks that aren't so fortunate...

T.

Hey TBT,

I have a friend going to WWC, so I am pretty sure that I will be able to get at least 1, But I am not positive. If he doesn't get me one I can always buy one off Ebay, so go ahead and skip me.

Thanks anyways for the great thought

B) :deathstroke:

Here's a tip. Try finding a hot girl and ask her to ask for minimates for you. That usually tends to work. ;)

If you find a hot Girl, my suggestion would be to ask for a lot of other things befoe minimates :P

T.

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Jul 29 2006, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Art Asylum I belive.

I could be wrong, but I think he posted that for the unlikely event that WWC has an exclusive different than the John Stewart mini... like if they decided to give out a Hawkgirl at this con as opposed to John...

That is correct! I'm trying not to be #26 again! Beggars can't be choosers, but I sure can get a better place in line! Here's to that exclusive Hawkgirl...

Can I start begging for a Solomon Grundy here too?

--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donny B @ Jul 29 2006, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Art Asylum I belive.

That is correct! I'm trying not to be #26 again! Beggars can't be choosers, but I sure can get a better place in line! Here's to that exclusive Hawkgirl...

Can I start begging for a Solomon Grundy here too?

If we're gonig to do Solomon Grundy than they should also havbe Alan Scott!

B) :deathstroke:

W(hy)TF would they give out diffrent exclusives? It makes no sense. We have no basis for Hawkgirl at all, and DCD has already said at SDCC that they'll have more at WWC.

Unless you're just wishful thinking? ;)

The toy business doesn't make sense, my friend! While there is no basis for Hawkgirl, John Stewart seemed to come out of left field. I definitely hadn't heard anything about that figure until the sightings of him started coming back from SDCC. I just posted about Hawkgirl as a joke- unless they do have her at the convention. If that's the case, my joke snagged me the #1 spot if one of our members does a giveaway!

I asked the DCD guys if JS/GL was an exclusive for all the shows and they said yes, at least until they run out.

The reason I asked is because I may go to the last "big" show of the year. WWD.