UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMDTT The Real World Ep 2

Lol So that's why he's called the Tin Man... ;)

Cool strip Moc, looking forward to seeing more :)

The only negative is ( Call me negative nelly and make me wear a flower in my hair if you must! but) Do we need a new thread for every strip, Surely one thread should work fine and keep them all together?

T.

The only negative is ( Call me negative nelly and make me wear a flower in my hair if you must! but) Do we need a new thread for every strip, Surely one thread should work fine and keep them all together?

T.

Nah you are not being negative, the only reason for seperate threads...ease in load times

Great work MOC. Not sure if that is the beer that I would choose to enlarge, but. . .

Ah yes...the great beer debate :) While Bud is not my beer of choice I wanted to go with something Iconic for a more general audience . I also wanted to be sure I could drink it after the shoot :)

Ah yes...the great beer debate :) While Bud is not my beer of choice I wanted to go with something Iconic for a more general audience .

I figured that might be the case, though I didn't know there was much of a debate as to whether or not Budweiser was an "exceptional," or even a "good" (drinkable?) beer ;)