UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PSP Newcomber

neolego

So, over the weekend I was browsing through GameStop, trading in some old stuff including 2 DS Phats that I had lying around (I still have 2 lites so I'm good). Anyway, they were doing an extra $20 on system trade in's, so I got $40 on both systems, plus the games. Anyway, I got within a close enough range to check out a PSP. I had been wanting one since I got my PS3 a few weeks ago, so I took the plunge. I chose the Madden box set because it was a better deal (with 2 games, movie, memory stick at only $30 more). However, I would have prefered a black system, I'm not a huge fan of the blue :(.

Anyway, that brings me to why I'm writing in the first place. I know we can't talk about homebrew stuff on here, but I was hoping that maybe one of you guys are into the PSP a lot and can give me some pointers. I'm looking at emulators for NES, SNES, etc. If you could maybe PM some instruction or post a site here that I could check out I would appreciate it much!

Also, while on subject, if you could recommend any previous games that are worth picking up! neo

So, over the weekend I was browsing through GameStop, trading in some old stuff including 2 DS Phats that I had lying around (I still have 2 lites so I'm good). Anyway, they were doing an extra $20 on system trade in's, so I got $40 on both systems, plus the games. Anyway, I got within a close enough range to check out a PSP. I had been wanting one since I got my PS3 a few weeks ago, so I took the plunge. I chose the Madden box set because it was a better deal (with 2 games, movie, memory stick at only $30 more). However, I would have prefered a black system, I'm not a huge fan of the blue :(.

Anyway, that brings me to why I'm writing in the first place. I know we can't talk about homebrew stuff on here, but I was hoping that maybe one of you guys are into the PSP a lot and can give me some pointers. I'm looking at emulators for NES, SNES, etc. If you could maybe PM some instruction or post a site here that I could check out I would appreciate it much!

Also, while on subject, if you could recommend any previous games that are worth picking up! neo

Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, and Daxter are definately worth it. Go for those.