UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does anyone have SDCC 08 pics? of people?

Hey, does anyone have any pics theyd like to post, not just of toys, but of people in costumes, and cute chicks, and cool displays n stuff. I have a disability and cant walk too well so unless I go in a wheelchair (which sounds like it would be a nightmare) I'll never be able to go to the comicon. But I do love seeing the pics!! Anyone feel like posting any? :biggrin:

As I complained many times at SDCC, about all the walking I had to do, your post humbles me. I am by far the worst photographer you'll find but here's a selection of the few I took.post-638-1217588371_thumb.jpgpost-638-1217588452_thumb.jpgpost-18-1170369899_thumb.jpgpost-638-1217588545_thumb.jpgpost-638-1217588576_thumb.jpg[atta

c

hment=2544:sdcc_003.jpg]

Oh man those are AWESOME!!! Id love to get a pic with Jabba!! The con looks like it is soooo much fun!! The Iron Mans rock!! Thanks for shareing!! :D

I believe there was a request for 'cute chicks'?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/slideshow/whats...152/detail.html

Ahhhh there something about nerd girls that just makes me smile. :P God bless em!!

Here is a gallery from yahoo with a alot of pics from Comic-con.

:lol: AWESOME!!! Thanks for that link!! Man I would be in heaven there! I want one of those Darth Vader credit cards!! Will the empire pay off my balance? :blink: