UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Joe Hill's Custom X-Men Movie Mates

Wow. I didn't know Gambit, Psylocke, Jubiliee and Blob were in X3! I didn't recognize hardly any of the characters in X3. :(

Haha! As Trekker 42 said, they weren't. I based Gambit off the new Wolverine Prequel/standard X-Suit, Jubilee is a custom outfit with the likeness of Kea Wong. Blob is an in progress, and I'll try to make him look how he does in the Wolverine Prequel. Psylocke actually was in X3, but she was portrayed horribly as a Brotherhood punk who could only travel through shadows. So I customized her how I thought Psylocke should look.

Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Avalanche were more a use of "creative license." I just wanted to bulk of the Brotherhood, since there are 12 X-Men.

Dude...jeez...awesome!! :thumbsup:

Who's head is Avalance using?

Thanks! Avalanche's head is interestingly the original Movieverse Wolverine head. I thought it had that good "Avalanche trying to shake things up" look. I know, that was a dorky pun. :)

The updates make these customs look even better! Nice work!

Thanks! That was my goal. :)

Edited by Joe Hill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Normally I would, but a lot of my X-Men Moviemates broke when they accidentally got crushed. :(

Since the X-Men movie uniforms were more rare, I just put them into New X-Men uniforms. I got like 7 New X-Men uniforms (Wolverine/Jean) for 15 bucks. I'm okay with it, I'm pretty much over the excitement of the movies anyhow.