UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are-Jay's Black Widow Customs!

Well these are my first attempts customizing and I'm actually really proud of the way they came out. Very little painting had to be done (Belts, Bracelets, and Yelena stomach) and the rest was just part swapping. So here they are:

NATASHA ROMANOVA

0528082303.jpg

YELENA BELOVA

0528082307.jpg

I'd appreciate the comments =)

Edited by ARE-JAY

For first customs these are damn sweet!!

My only two comments would be that Natash's face seem's not quite right (The lips are too big.. if you have one try Electra or wave 9 Emma frost) and Yelena's tummy should have a slight curve to the paintjob to make is seem a little more natural..

Otherwise very very cool...

Who's next on your custom list?

T.

For first customs these are damn sweet!!

My only two comments would be that Natash's face seem's not quite right (The lips are too big.. if you have one try Electra or wave 9 Emma frost) and Yelena's tummy should have a slight curve to the paintjob to make is seem a little more natural..

Otherwise very very cool...

Who's next on your custom list?

T.

Thanks for the compliment TBT! =) As far as Natasha's face, I chose that one for a couple reasons. The green eyes and pink lips were a perfect match and the facial expression fits her pretty well. I do think I will go back and redo Yelena's stomach like you said though, and paint curves similar to Firestars.

As far as future customs go, no plans right now haha. Its just Black Widow is my favorite female character and with no plans from DST in the near future for a release, I had to take matters into my own hands =) And knowing DST, when she is released, she will probably be sporting the New X-Men Phoenix hair hahaha

Edited by ARE-JAY

• 2 weeks later...