UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate skin tone color? Paint?

Hey guys, I am in the process of making a Yelena Belova Black Widow custom, which requires me having to paint the lower half of the torso block a flesh tone color. Problem is, I'm having trouble trying to find a good color match. Does anyone any suggestions or recommendations? The 3 I have tried so far come out looking like a bad spray tan lol

My only other option is going the route Marvel Legends did, which was just to leave her in a full black body suit like Natasha but ehh, is that being lazy?

Thanks =)

For the custom I am working on, I started with a flesh torso and painted over with the color I wanted. I would go with a Rocky or Red Dress Six torso to make it work. I would send one your way but I am afraid they are being used. :(

The problem that you might then encounter would be matching the black paint on the torso with the arms.

Thanks guys, I think Ill just order it online for the convenience. After browsing on their website, I think I may try out a few other colors as well. Thanks again!

all of my customs are painted with citadel colours.. they are fantastic and they have a really wide palate of premixed colours to choose from...