UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TBT's coolest SDCC moment so far :)

TBT!

Long story short... I'm a big BSG Geek...

I was talking to Jayson ( actually I was buying more ECCC mates, if you're gonig to be at the show Iyou should go d othe same.) At the AA booth today and the guy who plays 'Chief' Tyrol ( Aaron Douglass) from the new BSG walked into the booth, something to to with AA holding the BSG toy license etc...

Needless to say I got to chat to him for a while and a get a pic... the guy was such a cool dude and was so laid back.... :D forget those wait in line autographs, this one totally made my day.. yes even more than John Stewart :):D

I'll post a pic when I get my camera downloaded :D

T.

It's a pretty sweet pic and the nice thing about SDCC to be honest. Most folks that are there are very open to meeting the fans :D This was our second year and I can't say enough nice things about the event. Highly recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence on whether their attending or not. While we didn't register right away, we're most likely going for a 3rd year. Hopefully TBT will get those pics up soon ;)