UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TBT's SDCC pix

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DC minimates look great. I cannot wait for these - is the John Stewart minimate from the animated line? Wish I could get one of those - let's hope they are on ebay next week. Can they make vehicles/playsets for the DC minis? Is there any news for the 2007 waves? Thanks to everyone for the great pics and links!

Damn! I need one of those GL's! Also, about Batman's Mask, it's just a proto and probably won't be produced that way.....

I can't wait to see the Lex mini, and wouldn't mind having one of those JS's myself. If the attendies can't get enough, I guess I'll be searching ebay for this and a Nemisis Prime. And thanks to those of you reminding us these are still the prototypes and some of the details on the figures will be... funny.

Worse than that!!

No pics of Booster!

I want to know how his mask/goggles/hair work!

Oh, and Tim... Toss me on the John Stewart list too. ;)

I was going make a custom of him for other purposes anyways...

I'm not sure what I think about Batman's face... I wonder what's behind the mask... :unsure:

But I KNOW I love Power Girl;!!! :D

Sure... Sure...

All of you guys hated John Stewart and loved Hal Jordan (For some reason... I'll never know...).

I've been pimping John's supremacy as a Lantern for years now...

Now there's an exclusive Con-only giveaway John Stewart Minimate, and everybody LOVES John Stewart...

:)

i need JOHN STEWART JOHN STEWART JOHN STEWART....

I also think it's weird to have old school Speed on a new Speed card. But that won't stop me cause I love me some Speed Racer