UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Action figuere Thread!

I really love the Halo 3 action figure series (hence my avatar) I recently bought a master chief, an orange grunt, and a brute chieftain. I was sorta dissapointed that the figures didn't come with any grenades. (Despite what the package says) <_<

Anyway, me and a friend are dead set on collecting as many as we can get our hands on, my next one will probably be the Brute stalker and the black ODST and maybe a Spartan scout... they all look so cool :lol:

Are you sure... cause Master chief can hold his assault rifle pretty well, but he really can't hold the needler or the gravity hammer? and only one hand is shaped to hold a gun (On MC) the other is shaped like a bowl to preferably hold a grenade.

grenades that only come with the multiplayer figures... <_<

likewise, grunts cant hold an assault rifle or carbine etc.

or did you mean just between the human-like figures? :)

ooh.... :blink: is that real? I want.

AAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGG *Wallet screaming in agony*

:blush: Hey.. I'm not saying its impossible to make other figures hold different weapons... but my MC just seems like it can't... :(

(Do they have different hands or am I just not smart enough.) :lol:

Edited by Havoc 05

• 2 months later...

Uh, whatever happened to this guy?

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3481

I mean, that was supposed to come out (at the least) a month ago. I can't find a single one on eBay, nor can I find a single review. Is McFarlane being tardy, or are those who bought them just being incredibly hush-hush? :confused:

And dang, I need that Hellspartan. Beautiful.

I've got all of the first series, and waiting anxiously for the second series to arrive from BBTS. They were supposed to arrive this month, but on McFarlane's website they bumped it to July. Crapmonkeys.

Oh--and have you guys seen the new, cheaper-looking but more economically/environmentally friendly packaging on these guys and all other soon-to-be released McFarlane action figure products?

http://www.spawn.com/toys/media.aspx?produ...aging_01_dp.jpg

Some pretty whoopass new pics of Master Chief 2 are also up.

Edited by Alpheon

• 3 weeks later...

Aha! The Active Camo EVA is up for preorder (no money down; you just sign up to their little club, click a link, and you've got one reserved) again. I think it's open until August 9th only, so if you're interested, do it soon. :)

My set of 9 (all the mass retailer figures, plus the white "specialty" EVA) is on its way, and I bought the GameStop exclusive ODST-steel today. I must say, I really like the new packaging. I think it's the blue in the background--gives a "clean" feel, somehow.

I'll probably be doing a groupshot--maybe even a full-on review--once I have them all, so stay tuned.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a card at SDCC which has a number which apparently entitles the owner to order one set (of 2) McFarlane Toys 2008 SDCC Exclusives Eva Hellspartan & CQB Active Camo. If your in their Collectors Club you apparently get to get them for $30+ SHIPPING. It's yours if you PM me....no charge!

I will only give it to someone who has previously posted here . If it doesn't work ....tough!

• 2 weeks later...
Hellspartan and Active Camo CQB are now available to the general public on spawn.com but the supplies are limited. I just ordered mine. Anyone else needing them better hurry and order before they're gone!!

HUGE thanks for the heads-up, minivenom! I would've wanted to commit suicide had I missed this. :)

What a pitiful existence...

• 1 month later...

I think my roomie got me the Gold Spartan from Sam Goody. Goody for Sam! I'm still missing the Blue mark VI from Walmart though. Got the CBQ, missed that one. Dang. :(

Does anyone know anything about this Red mark VI I keep see running around with a silver stripe down the helmet? he's not in the game as far as I know (which isn't very far) so why is he so popular and is he an official figure?

• 1 month later...

anybody else having trouble finding these in stores? only one store in a half hour radius from me carries these.

my spartan army is up to five! i now have master cheif, silver CQB, olive EOD, olive rogue, and red hayabsa. i really want some elites now :P

Edited by the punisher=D

• 4 weeks later...

YES! I saw the Hunters! "Badass" just doesn't even begin to describe them.

We're also getting Mongooses. :woot: McFarlane Toys is really catching on to what people want. I mean, look at those weapon and helmet packs! :D These little puppies are to me what Muggs are to the rest of you--a siphon out of my wallet, and a diversion from my Minimate habit. They're also too darn cool to ignore...

EDIT: Holy turds. I didn't see how freakin' huge those guys were. Wow. I'll need four.

Edited by Alpheon