UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 19 & 20 in UK

MiniFiend UK

Nice. I'll look out for them.

Vig

Yeah but Plymouth gets them earlier, right? I was slow on getting my order to him, so I need to wait on the second shipment for mine. :( Another couple of weeks for me then.

Just got my email from my new fav comic shop Limited Edition in Plymouth. Waves 19 and 20 have arrived in UK so let all the Brits rejoice :)

Hehehe I beat Winker to the news post :o

I genuinely don't wish any ill to this obviously revered retailer but why oh why does he/she continually offer (on ebay)'complete sets' of each Minimate wave which generally consist of a 'complete set' minus the variant pair?

Just got my email from my new fav comic shop Limited Edition in Plymouth. Waves 19 and 20 have arrived in UK so let all the Brits rejoice :)

Hehehe I beat Winker to the news post :o

they did'nt get them in till after my lunch break yesterday :( so i've just picked mine up :D and got a spare set of defenders box set,

I genuinely don't wish any ill to this obviously revered retailer but why oh why does he/she continually offer (on ebay)'complete sets' of each Minimate wave which generally consist of a 'complete set' minus the variant pair?

i'll tell them off when i go in for comics tomorrow!!! :D

after showing them your post @ lunchtime i think they have changed their listing for you bhm and they like the fact you think they're "revered" :lol:

after showing them your post @ lunchtime i think they have changed their listing for you bhm and they like the fact you think they're "revered" :lol:

They are no longer just revered ...they are now.. hallowed :lol:

hey if you put Prof Hulk's head on ambush bug's body you get a nude Prof Hulk

knickless females minimate's of the multiverse beware..... HULK HORNY!!!! :D

That reminds me of an old Ken Dodd joke

Today is the type of day where you stick a cucumber in your grandmothers letterbox and tell her you think the Hulk's at the front door. :D:lol: