UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wonder why TBT has no props to give?

Perhaps because after your first post I'd have felt the need to say something about you that included the words obnoxious and retarded but thought I'd take the high road and suffer your ignorance with a smile. :thumbsup:

Perhaps it's a simple case of those who deserve "props" or respect from me already know who they are without needing to post in a pointless 'me too' thread!

T.

p.s. I'd recommend Oxford Comics too, unless it's changed much in the last 3-4 yrs. oh and the correct spelling for the road is Piedmont.

Now that is the TBT I was waiting for! I was picking on you in my ignurrrince (mispelled on purpose) just to have some fun with you. Glad to see I could get a rise. It was all in good fun.

If the thread was so pointless, than why respond? No need to explain yourself. You did it because you, as much, if not more than, are just as obnoxious and retarded as I. I know it is I who set you up for the "holier than thou" post here on this thread, but I was just pickin' on ya.

P.S. Don't fight it, you know deep inside, there is some love in there...

Props to Tim for joining this pointless retarded post!

WW4M

Now that is the TBT I was waiting for! I was picking on you in my ignurrrince (mispelled on purpose) just to have some fun with you. Glad to see I could get a rise. It was all in good fun.

If the thread was so pointless, than why respond? No need to explain yourself. You did it because you, as much, if not more than, are just as obnoxious and retarded as I. I know it is I who set you up for the "holier than thou" post here on this thread, but I was just pickin' on ya.

WW4M

Don't read too much into it, you asked I answered. You have WAY too high an opinion of yourself!

T.

p.s."Mispelled"? Should have 2 S's. Ironic considering you were making a big show of knowing the previous word was spelt wrong. *Notices something on WW4M's chubby little face* is that egg?

To those I know, to those I don't......

To those I can call friend, to those who aren't yet.....

To those I've helped out, to those who've helped me......

To those who are vets of the hobby, to those who are new......

I raise my glass to you!!

Cheers!

WW4M

Don't read too much into it, you asked I answered. You have WAY too high an opinion of yourself!

T.

p.s."Mispelled"? Should have 2 S's. Ironic considering you were making a big show of knowing the previous word was spelt wrong. *Notices something on WW4M's chubby little face* is that egg?

Tim,

I appreciate the corrections to my spelling. Without you pointing that out I might not make it out here in the nerd world you and I frequent daily. You are a true gift.

P.S. My face is no longer chubby. I lost 70 pounds due to my Diabetes. It changed my life. But I appreciate the comments. Couldn't be the MMMV without you! Props to you.

WW4M