UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Hair For Hal Jordan

thefrag

So, I don't know if anyone else feels the same way I do...but I don't like Hal Jordan having the same hair piece as Superman. I don't remember Hal ever having a spitcurl.

I put a Peter Parker hair piece on him, but without the spitcurl, Hal ends up with about 6 inches of forehead...it's a bit much. Does anyone know of a better hair that can work on Jordan?

Thanks!

I always intended to do what I did when the Hal figure came out.

I cut the glasses off of a Bruce Banner hairpiece, and sharpie (and later painted brown) over the teeny tiny part where the white plastic underneath showed (it's incredibly minor and doesn't detract from the look at all) and used that.

It's my favorite.

I always intended to do what I did when the Hal figure came out.

I cut the glasses off of a Bruce Banner hairpiece, and sharpie (and later painted brown) over the teeny tiny part where the white plastic underneath showed (it's incredibly minor and doesn't detract from the look at all) and used that.

It's my favorite.

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but last night I stumbled upon a picture of the Marty McFly hair, and I was sold. Gonna pick one up off the 'bay, and slap his hair on Hal.

I say use NXM Jean Grey hair... It's used on about half of the minimates already so it's got to be Hal's turn some time ;)

More seriously my older custom used Bruce Banners hair with glasses cut off but think the 50's George Mcfly hairpiece would be perfect for Hal.

T.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...