UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Clan Destine Returns!

karamazov80

I'm a very casual comic book reader nowadays, but I just found out that Clan Destine has returned, and I'm very psyched about it. I haven't read the new comic yet, but I loved this series when it first came out in the 1990s (and I re-read it all about a year ago, and was surprised at how good it still was--I think I actually enjoyed it more reading it as an adult). I'm biased, because Alan Davis is my all-time favorite artist (I can't remember reading anything that he was involved with, from the old Captain Britain stories to Killraven, that I haven't really enjoyed), but I'm betting that this will be a fun read, about a "super-hero" group that many here may have probably never heard of before. I just wanted to let you guys know about it, and to suggest that you pick up the original series (plus the X-Men/Clan Destine cross-over) if you get a chance. Alan Davis is a god among mere mortals. . .

Scroll down this link if you want to see a review of this recent book:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35607