UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron man movie mate

winkerbean

Tru'dat...

I've been trying to stay relatively spoiler free but that trailer rocks & has me super excited for this movie :|( darn I'm a geek!)

I really hope that DST does IM movie minimates, we've had every other marvel movie so why not the one that looks like it's going to be the best since the original spidey... maybe even better ;)

T.

I am so thankful for DVR so that when that superbowl ad came on I could rewind it and watch it several times over. I had goosebumps for a good long time after seeing that! I haven't been this excited about seeing a movie in a long long time and having minimates of this movie would be the best thing that could happen to the minimates world!

Based on what we know of the trailers and the Ghost Rider wave (single wave for movie with single main character), probably a given a wave/set would include both clunky silver/ and ed & gold armor variations. I'd say the remainder would be a Tonk Stark in suit, Stane in suit or Stane in armor, single female (Pepper I'm guessing) and Stark either injuried/hostage or Stark wearing glove plugged into his chest as a chase.

Based on what we know of the trailers and the Ghost Rider wave (single wave for movie with single main character), probably a given a wave/set would include both clunky silver/ and ed & gold armor variations. I'd say the remainder would be a Tonk Stark in suit, Stane in suit or Stane in armor, single female (Pepper I'm guessing) and Stark either injuried/hostage or Stark wearing glove plugged into his chest as a chase.

If they do this, Stane MUST be in the Iron Monger suit. It would be quite stupid to not give Tony any sort of real villain in a wave which could so easily use one. Heck, his only enemy in the regular sets is frickin' Captain America. He needs a blasted villain for Pete's sake!